Women in the NAACP (WIN) is an official committee of the NAACP.
The purposes of WIN are:
• to enhance the leadership role of women
• to serve as an advocacy vehicle for issues affecting women and children
• to advocate for the positive development of children
• to support the on-going work of the NAACP and its unit, especially civil and cultural activities to enhance membership
Each region has a coordinator designated as Regional Vice Coordinator. Each state shall designate a WIN State Chair. Each local NAACP branch may establish a WIN chapter.
• WIN membership is open to any person who is a bona fide member of the NAACP upon payment of the WIN membership fee.
• Membership dues are ten dollars for regular members. Five dollars will go to the local WIN Unit.